CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES (CEU)
REQUIREMENTS FOR FLORIDA LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS:
Total Required Hours: 24
- Mandatory Hours: 6
- 2 hours of Ethics
- 2 hours of Preventing Medical Errors
- 2 hours of Florida Laws and Rules Governing the Massage Therapy Act
- Elective Hours: 18
- 12 of your 24 required hours must be completed in a live classroom setting
UPCOMING CE COURSES at OSTMY
LEVEL 1 Pranic Healing Certification – 14 CEUs
To register: Download form from website, http://pranichealingcentralflorida.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan 813-765-0874
Learn to heal yourself and others in one weekend
DATE/TIME: December 7th-8th, 2019. Saturday 9:30-6pm, Sunday 9:30-5pm
14 CEUs FOR Licensed Massage Therapists.
In basic Pranic Healing you will learn and practice subtle energetic techniques.
- Sense (feel), see, and understand subtle energies.
- Scan with your hands to assess energetic causes of pain and disease.
- Learn the 11 major Chakras and the corresponding organs.
- Discover aura cleansing or lasting health and healing.
- Practice with simple steps to remove old, stagnant energies.
- Revitalize the chakras and organs.
- Cut draining cords, to quickly let go of stress.
- Learn energy first-aid for cuts, bruises, burns and sprains.
- Energetic hygiene to remain disease-free and feel good.
- Practice Meditation on Twin Hearts.
- Learn Self-Pranic healing and distant Pranic Healing to heal remotely.
- Practice Praninc breathing to recharge yourself.
- A foundational course towrds certification program.
EARLYBIRD SPECIAL: $375 (MUST PURCHASE BY November 23RD)
Level 1 Thai Yoga Certification – 18 CEUs
December 13th-15th, 2019
Friday Night 6pm-8pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am-6pm
– $300.00 (Early registration discount – Must register by Nov.15th),
– $325.00 After Nov.15th.
– $350.00 at the door.
SomaVeda® Fundamentals of Thai Yoga & Thai Massage
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga/ Thai Massage courses are NCBTMB Approved for Massage Therapy CEU Hrs.
NCBTMB CE for Massage License renewal
(SomaVeda® Level One: Approved CE hrs. NAIC, FSBMT CE Hour Provider #: 50-15942, NCBTMB Approved Provider #: 1203) ( Suitable for Massage Therapists in Florida, and or for National Certification Renewals.)
NO Massage License required to practice!
Pre-requisites: This class is open to any and all persons and students from any background or level of training. Thai Yoga and massage is founded on the ancient Indian principles of Ayurveda “The Science of Life”, it promotes health through balanced and conscious living. A basic introduction to SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, this intensive is suitable for new students or practitioners seeking an alternative modality from a spiritual perspective. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga and massage incorporates elements of mindfulness, gentle rocking, deep stretching and rhythmic compression to create a singular healing experience. Expect to gain tremendous insight into you daily practice.
What do we teach in this course? The course covers the basic concepts of hands on healing in a balanced session using SomaVeda® Thai Yoga. This Yoga and traditional, indigenous medicine derived system allows the practitioner or teacher to gain a three dimensional perspective on facilitating and participating in another persons healing process.
· During this course the student establishes contact with a genuine lineage and learns how to facilitate the healing energy of the ancient masters through the practice of Puja or healing affirmations.
· After completing this course, students will: the student can perform a complete 19 Asana beginner Vinyasa or flow with a partner. The student will be able to perform a one hour SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy session (Thai Yoga Massage).
· Understand the basic elements and theory of Classical Thai & Classical Indian Ayurveda anatomy and physiology.
· Understand Basic Theory: Seven Chakras, Ten Sen or Prana Nadis, Wind Gates, Asana or therapeutic postures, Meridian’s and Accupoints, Understand the concept of body work as a meditation, The Five Traditional Treatment Attitudes of the body, Know and understand indications and contraindications for specific postures, Major clinical applications for use in clinical or professional treatment environment.
· Understand the benefits and contraindications as well as clinical medical applications of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga massage.
· Understand and be able to perform the basic protocol and principles of SomaVeda® BET/ Bio-tapping technique for balancing and clearing negative emotion.
After completing the SomaVeda® Fundamentals of Thai Yoga, Thai Massage Level One Can I practice Legally? Yes! We provide a complete legal basis for all SomaVeda® Thai Yoga students and practitioners to be able to practice and minister in every state. NO MASSAGE special licensing required. Details will be furnished to all students in class.
NO Refunds are available for this course.