CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES (CEU)
REQUIREMENTS FOR FLORIDA LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS:
Total Required Hours: 24
- Mandatory Hours: 6
- 2 hours of Ethics
- 2 hours of Preventing Medical Errors
- 2 hours of Florida Laws and Rules Governing the Massage Therapy Act
- Elective Hours: 18
- 12 of your 24 required hours must be completed in a live classroom setting
UPCOMING CE COURSES at OSTMY
NCBTMB #450512-07 CE Broker #50-5201Whether you are just beginning or plan to take the journey to MLD Certification, prefer a slower pace, or just need a refresher, this course is for you!
Receive 14 CE’s entered into CE Broker on the same day!
DATE: August 30th & 31st, 2019 from 9:00am-4:00pm
Earlybird Special: $150.00 (Must Purchase By August 26th)
HOLLYWOOD MED-SPA STYLE MLD OF THE FULL BODY – COURSE OBJECTIVES:
*Discuss 3 leading American surgeons conducting MLD research.
*Identify two structures in the lymph system that eradicate toxins.
*Explain the physiology of cellular debris contribution to the aging process.
*List 10 indications of MLD for wellness and beauty
*Hands On Lab practicing foundational strokes of MLD
*Perform a 50-minute full
BOCA LYMPHLIFT OF THE FACE – COURSE OBJECTIVES:
*Discuss Dr. Vodder’s inspiration for MLD of the Head, Neck & Face
*Discuss and define Lymph Load components
*Identify key lymph vessels of the head, neck & face
*Perform a “mini lift” with exchange
*Discuss chylus lymph in the face
*Perform a 50-minute MLD protocol of the head, neck & face
Sadja Tuning Fork Healing
12 CE Live Class!*
August 24th: Orlando School of Therapeutic Massage & Yoga!
Time: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Contact: Praji at 828.333.0888 to Register
Expand your healing practice with the addition of tuning forks! Tuning forks carry healing sound frequencies along subtle energy & nerve pathways to clear & align the auric field & physical body.
The oscillating vibrations of the fork harmonize the chakras & meridians and may also be applied directly to acupoints, trigger points, reflex zones & other sound entrance points.
Sadja Tuning Fork Healing focuses awareness to connect with the “Chi” (life force) to amplify these life-giving vibrations to flow through us & the fork. This practice cultivates a clear, calm, meditative awareness the mindfulness of breath, movement & intent.
The “Om Tuner” fork (136.1 Hz) is recommended to begin, though please bring any forks you have to class. Tuning Forks available to use in class or purchase.
Learn to heal yourself and others in one weekend
August 17th-18th, 2019. Saturday 9:30-6pm, Sunday 9:30-5pm
14 CEUs FOR LMTs, 16 CEUs for social workers
In basic Pranic Healing you will learn and practice subtle energetic techniques.
- Sense (feel), see, and understand subtle energies.
- Scan with your hands to assess energetic causes of pain and disease.
- Learn the 11 major Chakras and the corresponding organs.
- Discover aura cleansing or lasting health and healing.
- Practice with simple steps to remove old, stagnant energies.
- Revitalize the chakras and organs.
- Cut draining cords, to quickly let go of stress.
- Learn energy first-aid for cuts, bruises, burns and sprains.
- Energetic hygiene to remain disease-free and feel good.
- Practice Meditation on Twin Hearts.
- Learn Self-Pranic healing and distant Pranic Healing to heal remotely.
- Practice Praninc breathing to recharge yourself.
- A foundational course towrds certification program.
EARLYBIRD SPECIAL: $375 (MUST PURCHASE BY AUGUST 3RD)
To register: Download form from website, http://pranichealingcentralflorida.com, email: email@example.com or call Dan 813-765-0874