Massage Therapy Program
Monday – Thursday
– January 6th, 2020 -May 28th, 2020
– June 3rd, 2020
– November 11th, 2020
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 6:00pm-10:00pm
October 27th, 2019 – May 31st, 2020
– June 9th, 2020
– December 6th, 2020
Monday & Tuesday
– March 1st, 2020
– September 6th, 2020
Students meeting the massage program admissions and financial requirements will be enrolled on a first-come-first-serve basis. When classes are filled, students will be placed on a waiting list.
We ONLY accept a maximum of 20 STUDENTS per term.
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED*
- Provide a valid driver’s license or another form of government ID
- Provide a social security number
- Sign a disclosure of criminal background history**
*Students will be required to take a basic skills examination test to enroll if they do not have proof of High School Diploma.
** OSTMY is required to notify students that certain felony convictions would not allow them to be eligible for licensure. If a student is unsure they should contact the Clerk of Courts in the county where the offense occurred and request the disposition of the case.
If you are unsure of the offenses that would keep you from obtaining a massage therapy license please contact FLORIDA STATUTES to look up by the statue number.
When to Apply: Applicants are encouraged to apply at least one month prior to their desired class start date. This will allow adequate time to complete and submit all required documentations. Class sizes are limited and spots are reserved only when all required documentation is received.
How to Apply:
- Complete and submit the OSTMY application online. Or schedule a time to come in and fill out the paper application at the school.
- Pay the $150.00 application fee in person or over the phone.
- Each application must include a copy of valid driver’s license or another form of government ID.
- Each application must include a copy of high school diploma or GED.
- Once the application is received, a personal interview with the school’s director will be scheduled to finish the enrollment process.
Application & Enrollment Fees:
- Massage Program Application Fee – $150.00 (non-refundable) applies towards tuition.
- Massage Program Enrollment Minimum Fee (monthly payment option) SEE BELOW
Total Tuition is $5,465.00
Tuition is based on a per clock hour charge. Student Insurance is included in tuition.
The Total Cost of the Massage Program is as follows:
Application Fee: $150.00 (non-refundable)
Textbooks & Supplies: $225.00
OSTMY does not offer Financial Aid at this time. The school does provide a payment plan option as listed below:
- Payment in full before 1st day of class.
- Payment of application fee, textbooks & supplies, and one half tuition upon enrollment ($2,920.00). A payment of the second half of tuition will be due at the half way point of the program.
- Monthly installment Plan. Payment of application fee at time of signing enrollment agreement with tuition balance paid prior to graduation in monthly installments. (SEE BELOW)
- You may be a 5 month student with a 12 month payment plan. You simply will not receive your transcripts until paid in full. We DO allow students to take the state board exam whether paid in full or not. You will need to be paid in full in order to receive your transcript and obtain your Florida state massage therapy license. (Discuss with Director)
5 Month Payment Plan Program:
1st Month Payment – $1,318.00 (Due at the time of signing the Enrollment Agreement)
4 Monthly Payments- $1,093.00
6 Month Payment Plan Program:
1st Month Payment – $1,135.85 (Due at the time of signing the Enrollment Agreement)
5 Monthly Payments- $910.83
12 Month Payment Plan Program:
1st Month Payment – $680.49 (Due at the time of signing the Enrollment Agreement)
11 Monthly Payments- $455.41
The monthly payment plans are available to those students unable to make full or half payments at the time of enrollment. All monthly payments will be due on the custom date agreed upon in the enrollment agreement. There is a $25.00 late fee after the 3rd day past your due date. OSTMY will consider weekly, biweekly, & monthly payments to accommodate each students needs.
An Orlando School of Therapeutic Massage and Yoga, LLC Certificate of Completion and an Official Transcript will be awarded to the graduate when all academic and financial obligations are fulfilled. Cost of State Licensure is not included in the school tuition.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should the student be dismissed, withdraw, or cancel this Enrollment Agreement for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Notification and request for refund must be submitted to the OSTMY Director in writing, either in person or by Certified Mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making the initial tuition payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the application fee.
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a prorated refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours, with the exception of the application fee.
- Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund.
- The withdrawal date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
- Refunds will be made within 30 business days from receipt of a written cancellation notice