Welcome to Inspirit School of Healing Arts!
Inspirit School of Healing Arts which was previously named Orlando School of Therapeutic Massage & Yoga is a rich and nurturing space for massage, yoga, holistic skin care and tattoo artist education. We offer 4 intensive and comprehensive programs! A 517-hour massage therapy program to prepare for state board licensure, a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification, a 300-hour holistic skin care program to prepare for state board licensure, & a 200-hour tattoo artist licensure program. We also offer a variety of continuing education classes for professional body-workers.
Our Mission is to provide excellence in education which inspires and supports students along a pathway to a purposeful and successful career as certified and/or licensed professionals.
We are committed to empowering each student to develop their unique, creative healing potential. Class sizes are limited, facilitating individual attention and close group connection. This encourages deep comprehension and application in students by supporting personal growth, self-awareness, active learning, and responsibility.
Most Importantly our Instructors LOVE TO TEACH!
The school’s primary objective is to prepare students for the state board exams required for their profession and employment. The goal of our highly qualified faculty and staff is to provide a supportive learning environment where the standards of each industry are upheld to its highest state. We will emphasize self-care and well-being as a prerequisite for caring for and serving others in addition to maintaining a long and healthy career. Upon graduation, our students will be able to:
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and pathology in the human body and how to apply this information to their practice.
- Exhibit critical thinking skills in assessment, massage sequencing, and various modalities to perform effective and individuated treatments in a variety of environments.
- Demonstrate active listening and communication skills, with the desire to educate on the benefits of their trade.
- Make self-care a priority through meditation, seated stretch, breath work, yoga, nutrition, and exercise.
- Adhere to professional and ethical standards through the knowledge of laws and statues pertaining to their field as well as solid business practices.
Join the Orlando Massage Therapy School today and be on your way to a new & rewarding career!