Welcome to Orlando School of Therapeutic Massage & Yoga!
Orlando Massage Therapy School & Yoga Studio
The Orlando School of Therapeutic Massage & Yoga is a rich and nurturing space for massage and yoga education. We offer two rigorous and comprehensive certification programs! A 517-hour massage therapy certification program and a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. We also offer a variety of continuing education classes for professional body-workers.
Our Mission is to educate, inspire, and support students to be of service to the world around them, offering peace & healing.
We are committed to empowering each student to develop their unique, creative healing potential. Class size is small, facilitating individual attention and close group connection. This encourages deep comprehension and application in students by supporting personal growth, self-awareness, active learning, and responsibility.
Most Importantly our Instructors LOVE TO TEACH!
The school’s primary objective is to prepare students for the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEX) and employment as a licensed massage therapist. The goal of our highly qualified faculty and staff is to provide a supportive learning environment where the standards of massage therapy are upheld to its highest state. We will emphasize self-care and well-being as a prerequisite for caring for and serving others in addition to maintaining a long and healthy career. Upon graduation, our students will be able to:
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and pathology in the human body and how to apply this information to the practice of massage therapy.
- Exhibit critical thinking skills in assessment, massage sequencing, and various massage modalities to perform effective and individuated treatments in a variety of environments.
- Demonstrate active listening and communication skills, with the desire to educate on the benefits of massage therapy.
- Make self-care a priority through meditation, seated stretch, breath work, yoga, nutrition, and exercise.
- Adhere to professional and ethical standards through the knowledge of laws and statues pertaining to massage therapy as well as solid business practices
Join the Orlando Massage Therapy School today and be on your way to a new & rewarding career!