Richard King Rich
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in Massage Therapy?
I began massage therapy to help people heal, relax, and feel better.
- What was your favourite part of the massage program?
The skills and knowledge taught by the teachers are what I loved the most about OSTMY.
- What was your favourite hands on modality to learn?
Chair massage and techniques of reflexology… deep tissue were some of my favourite modalities.
- What was the most valuable take-aways?
Learning about my own body in multiple ways.
- What are you looking forward to learning more about when you graduate?
Assessing for pain and the healing process for it.
6. How has OSTMY changed your perspective?
There is power and quality in a Rich Touch lol
7. What specific strengths have you discovered about yourself?
I have the potential to be a great massage therapist.
8. What massage therapy setting do you see yourself utilising your newly acquired skills?
First, spa massage therapy business. Second, clinical all while doing out calls.
9. What is your biggest piece of advice for anyone interested in joining this program?
My advice would simple be to do it. It’s worth it. You learn a lot.
10. What is your current mission statement?
My mission is to inspire and empower lives with a Rich Touch, to serve our communities and to facilitate a healing energy and rehab therapy (heart).