- Why did you decide to pursue a career in Massage Therapy?
I joined this program because I would always massage people at work. Everyone said I would be amazing at it, so I gave it a lot of thought. I realised I love helping people and making them feel amazing.
- What was your favourite part of the massage program?
I loved learning more about myself and energy.
- What was your favourite hands on modality to learn?
My favourite modality was Reflexology.
- What was the most valuable take-aways?
My favourite part of the program was meeting amazing people.
- What are you looking forward to learning more about when you graduate?
Looking forward to learning about and getting certified in Thai Massage.
6. How has OSTMY changed your perspective?
It makes me look at people’s energy differently. To avoid the negative and gravitate to the positive.
7. What specific strengths have you discovered about yourself?
I am a very caring person. Always eager to help someone.
8. What massage therapy setting do you see yourself utilising your newly acquired skills?
I hope to own my practice, starting out with renting out a room in a salon or spa.
9. What is your biggest piece of advice for anyone interested in joining this program?
My advice for anyone wanting to join is to be prepared to dive in with both feet.
10.What is your current mission statement?
My mission is to provide tailored experiences for every client to help them leave more in tune with their body, mind and soul.